Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, August 26, 2011

This Week I...

Had another fun battle with Comcast, my IT guy and my laptop. No internet for 3 days. Just because I have Internet now, don't think that I won. No, no, no! $$$, cursing, countless hours troubleshooting on the phone and being way behind in work = losing my friend. I really want to do this....








Moving on.


Saw this beautiful custom vanity that was delivered for a client...
Painted in Benjamin Moore's Chelsea Grey. Here is the proposed design...


If you can believe it, she's second guessing those mirrors!?!?! I know, I know.




Got hives walking into my messy office...I'm pretty sure my desk is somewhere in there.




Installed these gorgeous guest towels into my booth at Southern Accents that I worked with WayWay of Blue Chickadee to design. Did I mention that they were gorgeous?


As well as this...what do you think of my custom art piece? I titled it "Sea Creatures".


What you can't see in this photo are the cool details. So I'll show you...
LARGE nailhead details on the side


THICK jute rope to hang it from
Your thinking I'm kinda brilliant right now, aren't you? Um-hum.


Also, did you notice these guys in my booth vignette photoed above?
They are industrial sewing bobbins. I am in love with them. For now, I am selling them "as is" in my booth but I have access to more and want to think of something to do with them! Any ideas all you creative readers? They are like 22"h and 3-4" diameter. Lamp and table legs are already on the list....what else you got? Leave a comment.


Have a great weekend y'all! I hope everyone stays safe from Irene (that bitch).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...