Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, August 12, 2011

This Week I...

Assembled an art piece for the office of Jackson Built Custom Homes. I will have better photos when all is completed but my-oh-my they look good already! Custom colored blueprints of their custom built homes...don't mind if I do!




How cute is this? I sketched this out for a client a few years ago...she needed help accessorizing her built-ins at her house on Folly. I am now helping her with her house in the Old Village and she pulled it out to show me! Love that she kept it! She said she used it when trying to accessorize in her new home. ha! Adorable.


While I'm at it, this was the floorplan for their Folly house...really wish I had after pics! It was pretty much white, black and turquoise. Wood floors, garage doors that opened off the porch, turquoise glass tile in the kitchen, zebra rug in the living room (not shown), custom daybeds on the porch. Very cool!


I founds some goodies in my hunting and fishing this week that I think I'm going to have to hold onto! No pun intended here....


And something else orange...




Probably the only Hermes I will ever own. Four empty boxes.


I will be buying this immediately! Hits the streets this fall.


Have a great weekend y'all! Headed to the Homegrown concert...it will be fun but hotter (Hootier-geez) than the solar surface of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...