Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rookie Move

So I bought a big ass canvas yesterday...its almost as big as me. I'm going to attempt to paint. Rookie move as I'm sure it is best to start out small. But I've been really inspired lately by lots of abstract artists at all ends of the financial spectrum. I hate to be one of those people that says "I can do that" because I do not dare assume it is easy. I just want to see if I can translate on canvas what is in my mind's eye. Back in my days of art classes painting was never my thing. I'm better with pen/pencil. And my dad is a genius with watercolor so I'm terrified to attempt that as I'm sure to pale in comparison. Anyway, we shall see how this goes...if you never see the after photos, do me a favor and don't ask.








Robert Rea in Veranda Magazine






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...