Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, May 27, 2011

This Week I...

Went on a girl's trip to Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach (if you haven't heard the Sunny Ledfurd song please go do so now!). We stayed at a friend's house (see below). And to the reader who said mean things to me last time I "teased" about Myrtle Beach...CHILL. OUT. There are beautiful parts in every town...
And there are terrible cheesy parts in every town...
Just accept it.
You can go to my home town of Marietta, Georgia and prove the very same point!

Me and my roomies.
Sixteen women in one house...aye, aye, aye!

Big thanks to Danika over at Gorgeous Shiny Things for featuring my nightstands in her segment, THE SCORE, where she showcases people's fabulous finds!


Checked in on my friend/client who just moved back in after having his concrete floors stained. I think they look amazing!

It was Fabric Week over at Eclectic Finds! Lots of remnants for sale so go check them out! If you mention the phrase "I'M A FABRIC HOARDER" you get 10% off!



Grrr, a lil' alone time...

I hope all you local folks are coming out to our annual Memorial Day event!
All proceeds benefit local breast cancer patients so come enjoy some booze and bbq while listening to Indecision and Gaslight Street...get yo' tickets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...