Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, May 13, 2011

Inspiring....

but I have absolutely no idea where I found this image sorry!
Have a great weekend! I'm off to the Spirit of Summer fair and then afterwards, I will try to do my own Koushi lamp to add the final touches to our lounge as our home will be photographed early June by Tara Bradford (very exciting!) for a new, cool, digital magazine similar to Rue magazine - but UK focused.

mais je n'ai absolument aucune idee ou j'ai trouve cette image, desole!
Je vous souhaite un bon weekend! Cet apres-midi, je vais a la Spirit of Summer fair et ensuite, j'essaierais de faire ma propre version de la lampe Koushi afin d'ajouter la touche final a mon salon parce que notre maison va etre photographie par Tara Bradford (tout ca est tres excitant!) pour un nouveau et cool magazine digital dans l'esprit de Rue magazine - mais branche sur l'Angleterre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...