Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rose Vase

A couple of weeks ago, Kirsten over at 6th Street Design School did one of her fabulous "round ups" on Etsy Vases.  In addition to the fact that her blog is just all around amazing, her round ups always undercover for me new Etsy shops.  

When I saw her post, I just clicked right on over to Morrell Decor and snapped up the silver plated trophy like sugar bowl (in the top right corner)!  And within a few days, it arrived with the sweetest handwritten note from Lori thanking me for my purchase.  If you have not purchased from Etsy before, I'll tell you the personal service is great.  These artisans and shop owners truly love what they do, and it shows!  

So, here's the rose bowl's new home (at least for the moment)!

Our roses are starting to fade a bit, so I decided to cut some oak leaf hydrangeas instead. 

 A Tip: To make your cut hydrangeas last longer, crush the tips of the stems before placing them in water (as opposed to oasis).  This does not work with all flowers, but it does with this particular one! 

If you have time, I would encourage you to check out some of Lori's other offerings in her Etsy shop Morrell Decor and visit Kirsten's blog 6th Street Design School.    
Have a great day! M.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...