Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beautiful wooden desk

I have spent the morning drooling over House Doctor catalogue, ordering more goodies for our shop (tough job huh!) and of course! re-ordering this light...but today I'm really in love with this beautiful, wooden desk that a customer asked us to add to our collection.
I like how the three drawers come in three different colours. It's little detail like this that I love and make our collection a bit more special....I think
Talking of which, since last night, we had an unusual amount of orders from Australia and I was wondering if anyone knew if we had been featured in a blog or in the press....Jeska told me on twitter that one of her friends from Australia had facebooked this bag onto her page...Gosh I love social media! It's such a nice, happy way to share creative, beautiful things!
xoxo

J'ai passe la matinee a 'baver' sur le catalogue de House Doctor, a commander des nouveaux objets super sympas pour le magasin (mon boulot est un enfer huh!) et bien sur! a re-commander cette lampe...mais aujourd'hui, j'ai vraiment un coup de coeur pour ce joli bureau en bois qu'une cliente nous a demande d'ajouter au site.
J'aime beaucoup les trois tiroirs peints en trois couleurs differentes. C'est le genre de petits details que j'aime et qui font que notre collection un peu speciale.....je crois.
Sinon, depuis hier soir, nous avons recu un nombre inhabituel de commandes de l'Australie et je me demandais si quelqu'un en Australie nous avait vu sur un blog ou dans la presse...
Bises

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...