Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, September 20, 2010

SWF: Yes, I Mean Single White Female!







I have said it before and I will say it again, I want to be Suzanne Kasler. Not in a creepy way, but I would like to have her career. And what a cool office! Mine looks eerily like it....minus the size, minus the staff and minus the style. Poo! Now that my office is empty(ish) since I just dropped off a massive load of goods at the Lux Antiques and Interiors Sale...I think I am going to do a lil' re-design much like Jennifer Jason Leigh recreated her look in this terrifying movie. (But hopefully my new office won't kill it's twin, a puppy or a man with a stiletto.)

Here is her book, it is inspiring! Go buy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...