Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

forever 21. or forever 21 additional pounds.

the fact that i'm posting about this is sort of humorous to me. i am not pregnant. nor will i be pregnant soon, though i'm always looking out for our readers. i was browsing the forever 21 website last night and noticed they just came out with a new pregnancy line. so awesome. of course when i mention it to the dude, he says, "it's probably in response to that teen pregnancy show on mtv." c'mon. that's pretty funny. so check out these cute clothes! almost makes me want to be a prego lady. well, not quite. almost. jolene.


she makes me want to get bangs. i say it once a day...should i get bangs? though, i have to remind myself that i never do my hair. and i'm impatient. so it's probably not the smartest move...though, they would make me look smart and cute in a pony tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...