Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, September 10, 2010

Duct Tape


???

What is it with men and duct tape? My family was setting up for a shower we were throwing for my cousin when we couldn't figure out how to attach the lights so my 6 year old nephew says "How about duct tape?" My dad and my brother looked at each other and smiled with tears of pride in their eyes while my mom and I looked at each other like "Ut-oh, there goes another generation of Wagner men!"

If this image excites you with possibilities....then please stop reading! I don't want you getting any ideas!



The following is just not ok...










And these fancy prints don't make it any better people!
Have a great weekend! Put the duct tape down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...