Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oprah's "Cutie Pie"


My lil' crush on Nate Berkus is ever growing. I know, I know...but how can you not? Well, his new TV show debuted yesterday and the crowd went wild for him! I mean, it was kinda ridiculous, like Beatles mania ridiculous. Those Oprah cult members are scary! I do think that Oprah is quite the puppet master but in her benevolent vein, Nate does design for very worthy and grateful people and that is amazing to watch! I totally cried. I hope I don't have to stop watching like I had to stop watching Extreme Home Makeover because I was always such a sobbing mess.

Nate has a segment called "Curbside Pickup" where he turns garage sale or curbside finds into treasures. These new creations will then be used in the rooms he designs and if not, those items will be auctioned off at the end of the season and all proceeds will go to charity.

He also revealed "the Instant Design Studio, a one-of-a-kind 3-D technology, which allows him to create a virtual reality and transform a space with the touch of a finger right before the viewer's eyes." I must admit, it is pretty darn cool. I mean, I am old school and like drawing but I am also quite taken with technology.


Local folks, it is on everyday at 9:00 on Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...