Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Officially Fall...You Sure About That?


With temps in the 90's it is hard to get inspired for fall but I am trying my best! I love fall: football, Halloween, bonfires, fairs, new TV shows, sweaters and boots oh my! Yesterday a client booked me to come help decorate her home for Thanksgiving. Yikes! I am still in beach mode...










Reminder: Today is the first day of the Lux Antiques and Interiors sale. I scouted it out yesterday and there are LOADS of good deals! Go check it out!


And I can't let the day pass without giving a lil' shout out to my adorable nephew Garrett. Happy Birthday Buddy! You bring so much joy to my life! I love you (this) much! Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...