Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tile Me Pretty

The past few weeks I have been focused on tile with a commercial project I'm working on. Noticing tile every where I go, in public restrooms, the side of newly constructed buildings, and designs of my favorite Interior Designers. All day I have been trying to come up with a theme for the week. Why not tile? This week I will focus on the amazing designs I find.

This is one of my favorites by Tobi Fairley.




A gorgeous animal print floor. It's almost too pretty to even walk on!



The mural on this wall is beautiful. I would never tire of looking at that amazing work of art while a take a shower.

I look forward to talking about the different types of tile. Watch for questions, comments and photos on the Snob Facebook Page along with more blogs.

Please leave any questions and any comments you have about tile. I want to hear your experiences, favorites and what you have to say too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...