Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bohemian Chic: Wardrobe


Like I said before, I have not surfed a day in my life but I am a big fan ofthe whole Bohemian Chic look.


Kate Hudson nails the whole "sun dried hair" in which I spend massive amounts of time trying to emulate...



A little of this might help...



Or just go for the sexy braids. Not so much these....


but these....


We saw an adorable little girl on the beach rocking a do'rag this weekend. Not sure I can pull it off with my Dumbo ears but I am gonna try!

Or maybe just a great hat like this...I love mine!




And some of this on your body. It is like spritzing on a little subtle Coppertone...the ultimate smell of summer!



As for a Bohemian beach wardrobe, start with a suit like this...



A tunic is a must!



Add some great earrings...


Some sexy sandals...

Guinevere


And voila! But forget the hair and clothes, what I really need to do is actually take up surfing
so I can get a body like this...yowza!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...