Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Little Shop Around The Corner...

After 3 1/2 years of being in her adorable shop on Coleman Boulevard, my friend Dee Ruel needed some ideas to freshen up her space. I was happy to help and today she sent me the beginning of her progress....

Before

After

She is so talented! Stop by and see for yourself.



P.S. This is what I did over the weekend...front row at Zac Brown right after I met him for some pre-concert beers. Holla. Thanks again Lorrie of Eskimo Advertising for the hook up!

That is Zac there above my head.
His rendition of Devil Went Down to Georgia kicks some serious ass.

P.P.S. Did anyone watch the MTV Movie Awards last night? If so, here are my comments. If not, it will be on one billion more times so don't fret.

Sandy Bullock, you are one classy lady! But you should have stopped right before kissing Scarlet Jo. WTF?


Tom Cruise kinda made up for the crazy Oprah sofa dance with his JLo dance routine.

This guy is damn funny. And his character of Zach Galifianakis' stylist made me laugh out loud. P.S. I am old school and refuse to say "lol."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...