Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

GEORGE takes NYC

While I like watching HGTV's Design Star with my husband (and he did contribute to my Sunday night analysis by saying that Emily needed to "step up her game"), I am curious what YOU are thinking so far.
Any favorites? Are you bored?

This week the contestants worked together to create a NYC roof terrace...

{Boys' terrace design, episode 3 Design Star}

{Girls' + Dan terrace design, episode 3 Design Star}

I still like Emily, but agree with the hubby. I also have decided that I'm not a huge fan of Nina. I'm pretty sure her ego would drive me nuts! I do, however, realize that taking part in a design competition complete with cameras in the face would be hard - and may bring out some ugliness. I don't think I could do it. So if someone wants to offer me my own TV show, no competition required, I'll gladly take it! Otherwise, no thanks. 

Anyhow, on to something that is realistically happening in my life...


GEORGE has started a new project! And it's 2,000 miles away in NYC!


We are so excited to be working on this AMAZING 2,500 square foot Upper Westside condo! It's going to be a crazy few weeks because all drawings and specifications are due at the end of the month, but we'll try to keep you updated on its progress! Better get drawing...

Oh, and yes, those are gorgeous herringbone floors and 10' ceilings. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...