Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, June 11, 2010

Damask Wallpaper




Thibaut






Schumacher
Belleza Damask Wallpaper

I sold the idea of this beautiful Schumacher wallpaper to a client for her powder room. She teared up she loved it so. My heart swelled because I was making all of her wallpaper dreams come true. Then I got a quote....I could not in good conscious talk a client into spending the equivillant of a new Lexus on wallpaper for a 4x5 room that only guests use. So I call out to you, my design friends, does anyone know of a similar, dare I say knock-off version of this? It is a grasscloth with a stenciled damask print on it. A-mazing!!! I am exploring the route of having a faux painter do the stencil on a grasscloth but thought I would ask because that makes me nervous and I predict many sleepless nights worrying about paint dripping...any thoughts would be helpful! Many thanks!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...