Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, June 21, 2010

Anti-Social

This weekend I was in an anti-social mood (sorry friends!) which means that I got to spend some quality time online surfing, hiding out in my secret spot on the beach reading, visiting some of my favorite junk stores and giving my home some TLC. Yeah! I thought I would share with you some of my new finds and some of my favorite sites that I got reacquainted with...

This has got to be the coolest top ever made. Sorry to do this but there is really no other way to say it...."I die." Someone please buy it for me. I will also take this...however I feel as if I will look more like Mrs. Roper than this model wearing it.



I also want this...






I finally got to read this new online magazine, Southern Flourish....so fun!


I also made new blog friends like Sarah at Flourish Design and Style and she is running a fun little contest. Go check it out! And Nancy at Scout for the Home which I hope to visit her shop next time I am in Atlanta. (P.S. by blog friends I mean people that I now feel like I know although we have never met. Weird but true!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...