Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One Year On...


It was one year ago today that I ventured into the blog world - Happy First Anniversary!
A year has gone by fast and it has been an education keeping a blog. I have posted about my interior design work, inspirational images and designs that are influencing my day-to-day thoughts and as of the last 5 months, recording the renovations of my two apartments at 292.
It is a great way to express oneself visually.There is a saying that you should put all your ideas out there in the world and it creates room for new ones in your head. I agree with this and I only hope that readers of this blog enjoy seeing them. Here's to another year.
The photos above are from my first posting - an interior design job that I worked on some years ago.
Photographs by Charlotte Minty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...