Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, November 5, 2012

Shelter Loves 11.5.12





1. Shelter loves NYC and the surrounding areas who have been hard hit by Sandy. My thoughts and prayers are with you all! I also love fabulous ladies like MacKenzie from Design Darling who are donating a % of their site proceeds to the Red Cross. 
2. It's getting burrrrrrr chilly up here in Boston. I love relaxing by a grand fireplace and cozy room this time of year. The built in window seats are def. a plus in this space. I proposed the same concept to a client a while back!!
3. Pottery Barn kids Sherpa bean bags. I popped into the store this weekend, it looked so cute with warm faux fur everywhere. I think one of my little ones will be receiving one of these from Santa.
4. Elin Kling's gorgeous waves. Hmmm I want my hair to look like this!! I think I may need to invest in either a barrel curler or rollers! Thoughts?? All I know is it needs to be an efficient method, I never have much time to fuss with my hair in the am.
5. Camel boots. I'm obsessed with how versatile they are! These are from Chloe and Lucky Brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...