Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lightening Strikes

Not sure if I mentioned this but my house was hit by lightening a few weeks back in that major lightening storm we had. I awoke to hear the snap, crackle and pop as my whole room lit up like the 4th of July. Thank Heavens there wasn't a fire as that is my biggest fear! But it did zap most of my major appliances including my washer/dryer (third set I've replaced in five years...I'm just sayin'). Kinda makes me think twice about going into Lowe's and asking for "the cheapest set you got" but if you saw my nasty little laundry room you wouldn't care too much either. Since the washer breaking also caused lots of leaking and mold, I am now forced to do some work in there so I have been pinning some pretties on Pinterest for inspiration and thought I would share.

Patina White: the start of something good...{phase 1 complete}

Laundry room




Laundry room

I LOVE this idea!!!


I would be so happy just to have space for an ironing board to stand up...all.the.time.
Laundry Room

If you are not on Pinterest yet you should be. However if you have a life you might want to avoid it because you will get totally sucked in. Feel free to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...