Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Outfit turned room with LUELLA and JUNE

Hey Lovers, Can I get a hootie hoot for a New Series in the House!!!!!
It's no secret I love to oogle me some fashion, mainly because I personally don't really have a clue in this department. I mean I can pick cool stuff, but dressing myself in the morning always ends in leggings and an old navy V-neck. Yes folks my glamorous cover has been blown!
Anywhoo, I love ladies who can blog about fashion so I have decided to start inviting them on over to AID to help me with my outfit turned room looks. 
Sound fun? 
Alrighty then lets introduce the series virgins..... 




1/2/3/4/5/6/7

I am loving the red and neutral with the pops of gold. It's purty.
Now here is my lame ass interpretation. 




1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8


So stay tuned for more of these series posts. They are totally fun and I like to do them.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway here either!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...