Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, June 24, 2011

Glamping moodboard {By Aurora}

I don't do camping. In fact, I don't like camping!
However, sell me the whole 'glamping' concept by firing up my imagination with images of nights in a funky tepee, driving around the coast of New-Zealand in a VW van or remind me the hippie happy weekend we had on the Isle of Wight, staying in a vintage airstream (thanks Vintage vacations!) and I pack my bag right now!!
One evening....while my Swedish friend Emma was telling me about the wonderful time they had going camping with families from Brook Green, with kids playing outside all day carefree, going fishing, parents chilling out with nice wine and great food around the BBQ each evening, a farmer field opened to the public only one month during the year, I ended up convincing Steve..and myself in joining them all this year to spend 5 days on the South West Coast at the end of August.
While I'm still searching for the tepee of my dream, my Rob Ryan enamel cup and plate are already packed and ready to go. Have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to Amsterdam for the weekend!!!
1. Rob Ryan plates, 2. Girls image 3. Rocking glasses, 4. Green pesto, 5. Tent 6. Body cream, 7. Rob Ryan enamel mug, 8. Imke Klee necklace, 9. Feathers poster, 10. Sunset image 11. Olive oil, 12. Salad image, 13. Star T-shirt, 14. Cork wine stoppers, 15. Rubber washing up bowl.

Je ne campe pas. En fait, je n'aime vraiment pas le camping!
Mais bon, vendez moi le concept du 'glamping' (glamorous camping pour les anglais) en me faisant rever de nuits dans un tipi, ou d'explorer la cote Neo-Zealandaise dans un Van VW van ou rappelez moi le hippie happy weekend que nous avions passe sur l'Isle of Wight, a dormir dans un vieil airstream (merci Vintage vacations!) et je fais mon sac de suite!!
Un soir....alors que mon amie Suedoise Emma me racontait les vacances merveilleuses qu'ils avaient passe avec plusieurs familles du coin, avec les gamins qui jouaient dehors toute la journee ou aller pecher, les parents qui se la coulaient douce en sirotant un bon vin et en degustant un petit BBQ, le champs qu'un fermier n'ouvre au public qu'un mois dans l'annee et je me suis retrouvee a convaincre Steve...et moi-meme a nous joindre a eux cette annee a la fin du mois d'Aout.
Bien que je cherche encore le tipi ou la tent de mes reves, mon tasse Rob Ryan en fer et mon assiette sont deja pretes a partir. Je vous souhaite un excellent weekend! Moi je serais a Amsterdam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...