Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

London!

I love London, so I think it's an appropriate place to end our journey. Just a little taste this time!

TO DO:

Portobello Road: antiques!


Tate Britain and Tate Modern: take the Tate Boat to get between the two.


The Saatchi Gallery: I always see something interesting here, and it's free!


The London Eye: panoramic views of London

Harrods: a shopping spectacle not to be missed!

Liberty of London: this is the most gorgeous historical building and great shopping too!


Sloane Street and King's Road: great shopping and galleries. I especially love Bluebird.



TO STAY:

The Dean Street Townhouse: Part of the Soho House family of properties. The staff is really lovely, the townhouse is beautiful, and the location in the middle of Soho is fabulous. This is my new go-to in London (Thank you GOOP!)



Number Sixteen: in South Kensington, darling as revamped by the Firmdale Group (although I miss the old version too).



TO EAT AND DRINK:

Yauatcha: Dim Sum, tea and delicious desserts in a beautifully designed space!



Napket: simple, beautiful, delicious.


Cecconi's: the original!


Yo Sushi: on the 5th floor of Harvey Nichols, this revolving sushi is my guilty pleasure...a little silly but tasty too!


I've had fun traveling with you this week! Bon Voyage! --Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...