Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mollie makes magazine....

Have you heard of Mollie Makes magazine? It's a new magazine for People who love the crafty life... I'm not sure about the strapline, it's a bit too cheesy for my taste but the content of the mag is great..what am I saying..it's wonderful!!
They have been kind enough to feature lots of products from here but that's not the reason why I'm writing about them. When Sophie showed me their issue 2, I was happily surprised how nice, modern, creative and inviting their layout and the contents were.
Mollie Makes is almost a print version of everything we/I like to read on blogs: beautiful things we're coveting, creative places to hang out like The Papered Parlour around the UK, cool home accessories, new books to read, creative people around the world, vintage treasures, little crafty projects, things to do for/with kids and I think you will really like it.
It costs £4.99 per issue which may be a bit pricey but I think it's worth a try and it seems to me that's the kind of magazine that one keeps. If you get a copy this week, please do let me know what you think of it. In the meantime, we will see if they are interested in doing something with us as giveways because I think you will enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...