Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, June 24, 2011

Huffington Post

I have been asked to blog for the prestigious Huffington Post and I'm very very excited by this. Past contributors have included Jamie Lee Curtis, Diane von Furstenberg, Christy Turlington, Donna Karan and many more. I have spent the last few week trying to work out what I could blog about. I didn't want to do something on interiors, design or my decorating adventures. I do enough of this on this blog and in this fabulous concept store :-)
I would have loved to do something around food but I don't cook and Heather from Taylor de Cordoba is doing a fabulous job there. And this morning, I got a brainwave so I'm not going to share it there right now because I have now a deadline to meet and I need to get cracking but it will be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...