Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Super Cool Idea!

Of course the same day I say I am going to take a blogging break I go to supper club and my sweet friends tell me how much they look forward to reading my blog each day. Sooo...I'm baaack! Gotta please my fans (lol)! [I still find it humbling that anyone actually reads this!]

This was a super cool idea executed by local interior designer, Margaret Donaldson, in the Southern Living Idea House on Daniel Island a few years back. I have always loved the concept which serves not only as a visual room divider (without making the space feel heavy) while also creatively displaying some family photos in a non-traditional way.

I believe (if I am not mistaken) that it is from Walker Display Inc. If I am wrong, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...