Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Wish List

So it is FINALLY getting a little cooler outside (except for the odd 90-degree day that I am not all that happy about!) and the great Southern Californian outdoors are starting to show some signs of autumn. I've been dreaming about the days of no air conditioning, crisp morning walks and all things cozy. And that brings me to my wish list for this season....

These felted wool acorns I found on Etsy are so beautiful and would look great displayed on any coffee or entry table. I love the amazing colors!


I've had my eye on Michael Aram's pomegranate salt & pepper shakers for a couple of years now and think 2010 may be the year to act on my feelings. They would look great on any fall table scape...


I'm hoping to get baking a little more this season and a new Anthropologie apron would keep me clean and stylish...


I am looking forward to hiking and picnicing with my husband and daughter in the near future, and this Marimekko picnic blanket would be perfect with its warm colors and leaf motif...


And to wrap up my day, I love a comforting cup of tea and am always happy to add to my white teapot collection - I'll take one of Wedgewood's Intaglio pots please!
What's on your autumn wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...