Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, October 4, 2010

Double Take - Square Coffee Table

This past Spring, my Mother was freshening up their beach place and somehow I ended up with this coffee table [it had a smoky glass top which shattered on the way to the car - oops].





  She said, "Maybe you could use it in an empty staging project." Well, at first I thought, "Not in this lifetime!" Then I thought, "The 1980's called and want their coffee table back."  But as the table sat in our garage, I began to appreciate the lines of the piece and came up with a solution to repurpose it.  So, here is the after (it now lives in our family room).



Needless to say, my Mom wants it back now! 

[BTW, yes that is a very large TV in a very large black hole above our fireplace, and yes, it is on the list!!  When I get the green light from the hubs to remodel that area, I will post pictures!]  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...