Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

martha. again.

i know i've posted about martha before. but, yesterday amanda and i watched hoarders. i didn't want to watch it because i knew it was going to make me a psycho cleaning, organizing freakshow. i also knew i would immediately be mad at my current situation. and especially my spouse. because i feel like together we make everything unorganized (for some reason). so, because of that show, this weekend is dedicated to cleaning up my life. i have to keep in mind, my condo is less than 1k s.f. it can't be THAT hard. so, with that in mind, i need some expert advice. enter martha. these are just her drawers. can you imagine everything else? the trunk of her car? her purse? hell, her clothes probably don't even have lint! i figured, with hoarders and martha, it would kick my ass into gear. am i alone here? (oh, and amanda's helping me) (double oh, she always says...keep like things with like things, which you will see below. nice advice amanda!) jolene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...