Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, October 11, 2010

Home again, home again . . . .

My trip to the Big Easy was so fun and relaxing!  I'm now working on a couple of interesting posts for later this week.  In the meantime, here are my thoughts on a cool new trend.

Grass Cloth Furniture
I love going to 1st Dibbs for inspiration on the latest trends and offerings.  It never seems to disappoint!
  During my last peruse, I honed in on grass cloth.  For years, designers have been using grasscloth wallpaper to add much needed texture to rooms, and now you can have it in smaller doses -  furniture pieces.   

Not everyone [including me] can splurge on a 1st Dibbs piece, but the inspiration they give you can really change the direction of a room.   
$3,250.00

Here are a few more options for this really cool trend.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...