Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, July 1, 2010

'Tis Vacation Season

I found this website, Kiwi Collection, geared towards finding "hotels for people who care where they stay". The hubby and I are talking about taking a trip to Turkey or Spain & Portugal for our five year anniversary, and this looks like a great site to help us find a small and interesting hotel or resort.

For instance, check out Anatolian Houses in Turkey...


This place was designed and built right into the side of a hill, offering guests a glimpse at what cave living was like for ancient societies. Sounds good to me, a slice of history with all the modern conveniences I want while on vacation!Definitely a fun place to spend a night or two...


We hope you all have exciting plans in-store for the summer, not to mention this weekend and July 4th!  And for our friends up north in Canada, we hope you enjoy a happy Canada Day today!

PS. I know we aren't talking about Thailand, but I may have to rethink things...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...