Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, July 23, 2010

Precious


Better late than never....sorry, had an install yesterday and totally forgot about a post! I also went to see my good friend Katie who just had her baby and I have to share with you her (well her sister's) brilliant idea. She bought some inexpensive canvases from Michael's and made hand and footprints of her darling baby to hang on the nursery wall.....O....M....G! Love!



While I am at it, I thought I would share some pictures of her nursery...







And for the record because I believe giving credit where credit is due....I DID NOT do this nursery, this was all my talented friend Katie! But here is a recent e-decorating plan I DID do for a client. If you are interested in my services, please email me at sidney@eclectic-idg.com for more information.


Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...