Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, July 22, 2010

st. cecilea hotel = soul

this is kinda small i realize...just a little bit about the hotel roots and vibe.

twice a year i get really home sick to see my family. (family - i miss u all everyday...not just twice a year. do no worry. not that you are worried! lol!) it's usually right around july and then again at christmas. so since it's july right now i am going through the shakes and withdraws and missing that hot balmy midwest/texas weather. one of my fav south congress hotel in austin (where my sister and her family live) is the san jose...however, i recently became hip to the st. cecilia and i definitely want to check it out on my next visit. i think it may become my next fav! xo amanda




if i look hard enough into the setting sun - my love will laugh with me before the morning comes. rolling stones
loving this color pallet. feel like i'm obsessed with green right now.




hotel amenities: Cote Bastide
hotel: towels and sheeting: Anichini
i'm in love with that simple black trim! perfect! and is that an 'A' on that pillow? bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...