Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hepburn Coffee Table from Antipodes Design

Hepburn Coffee Table
Hepburn in light oak.
I have been quiet on the posting front this week as I have been tied up with 292. I am about to move in and it has been taking up all my spare time.
However, today I was able to order the Hepburn Coffee Table for a client of mine. This is from the Antipodes Design store - an Auckland based furniture showroom who favours local design. The founder of Antipodes Design is Rod Hanna, who is also behind the Designers Collection furniture range.
The coffee table is 1500mm long, 700 wide and 400 high - however, it can be requested in any size. We're going for the dark stain as like the top photo. So classic and stylish.
Photographs from Designers Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...