Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ikea PS Cabinet

The Ikea classic - PS Cabinet in white.

Photos via Dekolor.

Photos from Apartment Therapy.
Photo from Decorpad.

The Ikea PS cabinet is one of those furniture pieces that I've always noticed - in magazines, blogs and other interior images. It's a classic piece and I would love a white one for my television in my new Living room. Not only would it be handy now for the TV but it'll be a great useful piece in the future for other uses, like an office or a kid's bedroom.
Have you, like me, wanted to buy Ikea and just couldn't because, damn, it's in Australia? Check out Mykea. I came across this secret via a very handy friend. With Mykea you can order Ikea products and have it delivered to your door in NZ. Check out the Ikea website, let Mykea know what you want and you will get a quote. I was pleasantly surprised as I was expecting high delivery charges and I was wrong. So one PS cabinet is on its way!
However, after looking at the images above - I'm liking the two or more in a row....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...