Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Profile: Wesco Fabrics Inc.

I would like to talk about Wesco Fabrics.




In 95% of my designs I incorporate Wesco Fabrics to complete my projects. Based in Denver Colorado, Wesco carries an extensive collection of decorative fabrics, decorative hardware, furniture, antiques and accessories.

Their Philosophy:
"Wesco Fabrics has partnered with interior designers and stores to bring beautiful fabrics and window coverings to the community for 63 years. Our vision is to make a positive difference in the world of our customers, employees, and vendors. We are passionate about our role as innovators and trusted advisors to those we serve. Together, we strive to create long term relationships and a better world with a higher consciousness of responsibility to each other."

Wesco Fabrics has been a key in my inspirations from inception to completion in window designs, reupholstering to my virtual Snob Swatch Bulletin Boards.




Before...

After...




Not only are their products superb, but their wonderful customer service has been an absolute joy.

Thank you Wesco Fabrics for assisting in making my business a great success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...