Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New For The Kitchen

My mother-in-law sends me clippings and links to the newspapers back home whenever she sees something she thinks I'd like to read - pretty nice eh? (Ah oh, there's the Canadian in me.) She sent me a link to an article that was in Canada's Globe and Mail Sunday about new kitchen trends. So, here are a few of the trends our neighbor to the north is predicting and anticipating!

* * *

I've seen these before but had forgot about them. Faucets that turn on and off simply by touching them anywhere sound pretty fun to me. Love the functionality of these and this Delta model looks sleek too...



KitchenAid is getting ready to introduce a refrigerator with an LCD touch screen. At first it sounded completely unnecessary to me, but after reading about it I learned that you can specify how much water you want it to dispense which would be handy when following a recipe. Fun if you love gadgets or you've got extra money to spend...



The article predicted that we will see more glass used in kitchen design. This Blanco sink is a mix of stainless steel and glass and has a glass cover to provide more counter space when needed...



How about these illuminated glass counters from ThinkGlass? Not sure about these myself, but they may appeal to someone...



So what do you think? Are these trends hokey or hits?

{The article talks about a bunch of other trends too! You can read it 'here'}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...