Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Decorganizing Wednesday: P.S. I Made This...

P.S. I Made This...

I stumbled upon this site via Facebook (I believe) and was excited to see her featured in Lonny this month. Erica Domesek is a DIY expert with a self-proclaimed movement to re-imagine, re-invent and re-use items in creative ways. You really need to go check out her site. She will make you want to bedazzle something.

I tried to copy these images but didn't know how (anyone? anyone?). Check out her craft organization on page 15 and 16 of the current issue of Lonny Magazine. Take that Martha! She dips all of her crafting tools into gold paint-says that is her signature. That is kinda badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...