Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Art Lights

I am obsessed (OBSESSED-whispered like the son on the show Middle) with art lamps especially the swing arm variety and especially in unexpected places like this brilliance...

via Pink Wallpaper


Elle Decor

Elle Decor


Domino

House Beautiful

I put one in my powder room over the rustic wood mirror and it is pretty badass. I would take a photo but it is hard to get a good picture in a tiny powder room of a light and a mirror....something I have yet to master. I hope that a nicer camera and photography classes with combat that one day. Until then just picture my powder room being a total badass.

(Mine is hardwired)

With this mirror....

On top of this grasscloth...


Badass, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...