Last 7 days Popular Posts

Monday, June 11, 2012

A June Bride

I'm in the stage of life where most of my friends are married; but their children are still too young to be getting married.  So, we're not attending weddings like back in the day.  While I appreciate the reprieve from purchasing all the gifts, I truly miss the weddings.  All those beautiful brides and, of course, the flowers.  

So, to kick off the month June and all those lucky girls who either got married in June or who will be saying "I do" this month, here are my favorite websites for wedding flowers.  So much talent and inspiration here . . . 




















Heaven help me when the day rolls around for my daughter to tie the knot!  M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...