Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, June 29, 2012

Three Years Old

A stylish Notting Hill home by Charles Mellersh Design Studio.







The Charlotte Minty Interior Design blog is 3 years old today. My, time has flown and it has been great pursuing this digital interior design diary over the years. If you've been following my blog over this time, thanks so much for your support and lovely comments. I hope you have found great interior design inspiration and continue to do so.
The above images is from a posting this time last year. I still really like this stylish Notting Hill home by Charles Mellersh Design Studio. So I have expanded this post by adding more images of the same place and its lovely details. Enjoy.









Photographs via Charles Mellersh Design Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...