Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The suckiest bathroom ever

So remember like a month ago when I told you I was doing my bathroom renovation.....?

remember when I was like..

 "Oh hey guys, I am the bomb, I can do it all, blah blah ..bullshit"

Well, I am a bonified moron who's reality is both warped and sadistic

Can I just tell you how much this whole reno sucked and nearly made me throw in my decorator towel!!!

Everything annoying and crap that could have happened, DID happen and I lost my shit at least 100 times during this stupid renovation.

Walls crumbled, electrical issues happened, and I realized sometimes its really hard to polish a poop!

Thankfully, my husband (who officially hates my guts) wrapped it up yesterday just in time for my big photo shoot that's happening TODAY!

Talk about calling it close

So here is is...in all its suckiness

BEFORE:


AFTER:



Ignore the gold doorknob..the new doors didn't make it in time



(ignore my head, only way to get a good photo of the sconces)


so what do you think... was it worth my meltdown?

BTW
I had no money and no time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...