Last 7 days Popular Posts

Saturday, June 23, 2012

MILK photoshoot

How about I shared with you my totally out-of-focus 'behind-the-scene' photos!?
I should have got my tripod out but I didn't, hence you get to see some really badly taken photos.
However, the photos taken by MILK magazine are fabulous! I saw them yesterday and the layout of the pages,, the colours, the photos...everything is stunning and I can't wait to show them to you once they are published.
Mila was wearing her beautiful grey tutu and before you ask, unfortunately the MEOW poster in the kitchen is no longer available as it has been replaced by MIMA LE CHAT print and Le Chat print.
The gorgeous gold stars garland on pic 8 in the kitchen is one of my latest finds and they will be available in the boutique very soon and the pom poms in Mila's bedroom are from here and because it was Father's Day last week, I had done a special moodboard in our bedroom with what the lovely words Mila had painted for her papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...