Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rose Bowl Flea Market...



We took a quick morning trip to the flea market on Sunday.  Always a good time!  I was excited to see some new faces and of course some good friends.  I fell in love with these vintage postal bags- so amazing!  He had a few left you can catch him here if you are interested... (U.S. Vintage Leather 562 400 6680)

  I love love these bags too with the linen outfit- yes please!  Brothers of Industry always a favorite!







Always a favorite- the vintage lines.. I resisted this time but only because I have so many that we are making up into pillows for everyone.

The Rusty Bucket was a new find for me- their display was really amazing and I picked up some great vintage frames for a little personal project  that I am working on.  I believe that their shop is located in Camarillo, Ca. 





I stopped by A Life of Vintage's booth early in the morning.. She had some really great pieces, love the dress forms and she had this huge antler that I loved.  It was nice to chat with her too as I found out that she reads the blog. (Fun!)  You can fine Sandee at Heather Fields Home and Garden in Westlake Village, Ca.  
 






There were 3 of these beauties... I waited to see the vendor but she was out so I had to move on- aren't they so lovely!

How about you did you hit the flea market this past weekend?  Did you get anything good?  I would love to know.

Also, don't miss your chance to enter our giveaway!

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...