Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, June 15, 2012

Breakfast Room Updates

What do you get when your husband is out playing golf and your kids are spending some quality with with the grandparents for a week?  

You get some stuff done!!!  Like cafe curtains for the breakfast room.

I was finally able to add some much needed fabric to my breakfast room.  I think I've mentioned this a couple of times, but after painting my kitchen and breakfast room it lost its warm feel.  These were very easy to make - I did not line them.  Also, since we really did not need them for privacy, and I did not want to block our view, I kept it very simple.

Don't get me wrong, I love the new wall color, but it does have some gray in it and because I also painted the trim the wall color, it seemed big and a bit cold.  This can be a common problem for kitchens and bathrooms in general.  So, fabric to the rescue!

Hope your summer is going great so far!  M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...