Last 7 days Popular Posts

Friday, May 18, 2012

Twig Hutchinson: Stylist

Yesterday, I spent the day styling our London home for a photoshoot with Michael Paul - who shot our home in France in 2010. As we were talking about styling, we realised there were two stylists we both really like, although they have a totally different style: Twig Hutchinson and Lotta Agaton.
Prop/Interior Stylist and Art Director Twig Hutchinson is definitively of my favourite British stylists.
The shot of these woollen socks (image 5) she styled a few years ago for mail order company TOAST is one of my all-time favourites and she has done more beautiful shots for Toast, Joules and other British brands since then.
Twig's styling is very inspiring and creative. I love how she uses raw materials, textured fabrics and vintage pieces to enhance old, decadent interiors. She creates beautiful atmospheres with a relaxed feel and each time, my head wanders in the countryside where I would be living a very relaxed yet exclusive & stylish life with my friends and family.
And if you love this style, I strongly recommend you to cycle to Petersham nurseries in Richmond...it's a very unique and inspiring place and you will have a wonderful time.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...