Last 7 days Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Thursday...

What a week it has been...our Spring Summer catalogue was mailed to our customers last Thursday in the UK and has kept us very busy. We even had an order from a postman who ordered the Rob Ryan plates after seeing them on the back cover of our catalogue he was putting in people's mail boxes. How cool is that!?
I'm really glad because I can't begin to tell you how much work this has been...but it was worth it! The response has been amazing and I really thank Vosges Paris, French By Design and The Lifestyle Editor for their wonderful write-ups.
I'm also over the moon that so many of you loved the shot I styled for our linen collection. I dreamt about this shot a long time ago and it came out exactly as I wanted it to be which was not a given since it was the first time I did something like this.
The large size of the blue linen duvet cover  and vintage pink duvet cover are now out of stock (hopefully back soon) and I will aim to style the soft grey duvet cover over the next few days to show you how gorgeous it is.
In the meantime, here is a quick update on products availability....
Our gorgeous pom poms and fluro confetti garlands are all back in stock, we have only 2 rabbit lamps left but more will arrive at the beginning of June, the Typed Love print is back in stock in the smaller size and we have a new gorgeous Un Dimanche a Paris kitchen towel in stock. Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...