Last 7 days Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Design to Do List: Summer Edition

1) Learn to sew
via
I've got fabric picked out and I'm going to start simple with some pillows (with the help of my mama)! Wish me luck!

2) Continue to develop my drawings
via
Entering into design school in October, it makes me very nervous that I've never taken a drawing or art class. Look forward to many more editions of Wednesday's Doodles as I continue to work on my skills!


3) Go to an outdoor flea market
We have a local farmer's market in town which I love, but its mostly fresh produce and clothing. I'm talking about a big flea market with furniture and home goods! 

4) Finish (ahem..start) my DIY projects
via
I've got atleast one major DIY project on my mind...I'll give a hint: It involves a four dollar coffee table I purchased at Good Will!
What are some of your summer goals?
xox
Tiffany Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...