Last 7 days Popular Posts

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dream House Alphabet: E

E is for Entry 

Okay, I know that an entry is technically called a foyer, but I don't necessarily need a big huge formal foyer (and plus I've got a very special *must have* item reserved for the 'F' of this little series). All I would need is enough room for a little bench, maybe a cute umbrella stand, a mirror, and a little catch all for mail and keys, etc. I think that often, entries are overlooked in a typical home, but it's important to remember that this area is the FIRST impression (well...besides the exterior) that people get of your home. It should introduce them to what's to come!
Via Amber Interior Design
^Gasp, gulp, swoon! Just look at that piece of art! Now that, my friends, is what we like to call a good first impression. I'm adding fabulous art to my above list of what I need out of a foyer.

Via Little Green Notebook
 ^This colorful vignette in Jenny's home would make the perfect impact in an entry. It's chalked full of personality!

^ I love this idea of layering furniture for tight spaces like a foyer. So glamorous!

 ^Don't be shy to add some fun quirks like this adorable owl umbrella stand! Here is a similar one for youuu.
What is your Dream House 'E'. I should point out that ensuite washroom for the master is also in the dream house, but this was more fun to brainstorm about :)
xox Tiffany Leigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...